November 06, 2012

NOTHING PERSONAL.

As this is my first entry, slightly an introduction for this blog will takes place. Well I am not here to tell details about myself, this and that bla bla. To share with everybody about foods is only my desire. "Foods", exactly on time you will be imagining about any kind of it such as cakes, pastas, steaks, regional flavours and etc. 





"Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydratesfatsproteinsvitamins, or minerals. The substance is ingested by an organism and assimilated by the organism's cells in an effort to produce energy, maintain life, or stimulate growth." - Wikipedia


On my own perspective, foods make me happy. Totally happy. It even makes everyone enjoy about it. Assume like you are eating superbly awesome "Spicy Chilli Crab", you will be crying for the spicy-ness and hot-ness yet you are still eager to eat it all over again until the plate goes clean. Done, your tummy is happy now! 

Purpose of sharing where to eat, over places to places. Some of my recipes and tips. Even, what is good or bad for health to consume. I will spend my time for it. Take care. :)